Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Lets talk about Teachers by Brandon

The post below is from one of our student councillors - Brandon - who has written a little reflection on the second to last day of school. As part of our Heroes Inquiry, we teachers decided to practice a random act of kindness and treat our students to a movie morning with popcorn as a treat for a busy term. 

Let me talk to you about Teachers. Teachers are sometimes cool and sometimes not, but you've just got to hang in there. Today my Teacher Miss Aireen and Whaea Petra were in a great mood this morning because today she said there was a surprise and the surprise was Movies. I watched Big Hero 6 because it was the only movie that I haven't seen yet. It was very emotional. I was so emotional that one of the students cried because someone died.

In the afternoon we had shared lunch and we buddied up with room 1 and room 2. It was really cool seeing all the little smiles on them and kind of funny because one kid I saw he had a crazy face when I told him to smile and I started to laugh and so did Brodie. During lunch time the year 7's boys/girls and 8's girls had there immunisations. I was so glad that the year 8 boys didn't have to do immunisations because I wanted to play basketball with my friends.

So thats why you should be good to your teachers and 
they will give you the same respect back!

No comments:

Post a Comment